APPLICATION MAINTENANCE AND SUPPORT SERVICES FOR ENTERPRISES & GROWING BUSINESSES
According to survey by a leading organisation, a typical large enterprise today spends up to 80% of their IT budget on maintenance and support of their existing applications and products. This leaves only 20% of the budget for new innovations, strategic projects and latest technological researched and deveopments. This 80-20 trap prevents organisations to meet the needs of demanding business users. CIOs are thus forced to choose between essential new efforts in analytics, cloud, mobile or social and delivering high quality IT services at a low cost.
VixSpace works with CIOs, Enterprises and Growing business to take care of their product development and enhancement services at optimal cost. Our expert teams work closely with product owners and make sure the application is always online and in perfect state, while the enterprises focus on their businesses and be worry-free of their IT overheads.
APPLICATION MAINTENANCE SERVICES
No enterprise wants to witness system failures for its customer-facing apps. A system collapse is capable of creating chaos in your company. VixSpace, one of the eminent application maintenance services providers is offering a continuous assistance using tested methods so that your software applications run fine and generate revenue without any hassle.We have a competent team of support experts who provide custom solutions to trim the system outage and enhance the efficiency of the application portfolios. Mainly, our aim is to empower your business by providing an uninterrupted assistance.
VixCare Level 1 (24/7)
Our L1 support engineers keep a close eye on initial notifications to be sure we can respond immediately for any occurrence. If issues concerning low network performance, application stability and others arise, the team will analyze the information, and determine the best way to resolve a problem before it becomes catastrophic.
Basic Support and Troubleshooting
We work closely on basic support services, compliances and work on basic troubleshooting and take care of general technical queries.
We make sure your system is always online, running optimally as expected.
Our teams always keep an eye on the performance and make sure all the systems are running optimally.
When we say, we take care of all your IT needs, we really mean it. From resetting Passwords to providing support to end-users, we work as your extended team.
Setup Servers & Systems
VixSpace has expert teams working on setting up server on AWS, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure along with general traditional hosting services.
Deploy Monitoring & Security System
Someone has told, Prevention is better than cure. It applies to your IT product as well. We deploy smart monitoring systems which help predict any unwanted downtime or suggest technological upgrades.
Move Your IT Infrastructure to the Cloud
Are you still using On-prem or traditional servers? If you do not act now, you will surely go out of business. We understand it and provide medium to large-scale migration services. We have custom solutions for Enterprises and Banking Clients.
Complete DevOps Services
We provide complete DevOps Services and cater all needs round the clock.
VixCare Level 2 (24/7)
This covers the activities which require changes in system or application side. This includes server restart, server setup, SSL related issues, CDN related issues, troubleshooting Database and accessibility related issues. We provide 24×7 monitoring and these and activities are covered in Lever 2 of our support.
VixCare Level 3 (24/7)
If we have the maintenance, we always try your application or system never falls under Level 3 at first place. But in case if your application ever needs it, our round the clock team will immediately start working on complex technical issues provide a solution as soon as possible.
Our L3 engineers provide immediate support on any kind of malfunction or Bug Fixes. We understand how important it is for your system to be online. So VixCare L3 provides assurance of action on the issue within 4 hours of the report.
Performance Audit and Code Review
Auditing and Code review is one of the most essential activities towards which most of the organizations do not focus much. This leads to application downtime and additional workload.
Update Legacy Apps & Dependencies
VixSpace keeps updating your system and dependencies. If needed we suggest and update legacy applications as well.
Implementing New Features
As a business when you grow, your requirement for technology also changes. We develop scalable products and under our maintenance services, we implement all essentially required features and functionality so that you always stay ahead in terms of technology and technological advancements.
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
A FEW OF OUR CLIENTS
2nd Floor, Vaishnavi Cynosure,
Gachibowli, Hyderabad -